Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Beach Sand Therapy @ Nadipathy - Kakinada
BEACH SAND (BeST) THERAPY
BeST therapy is one of Nadipathy’s prominent and being used for number of diseases.
Dr.KrishnamRaju’s thoughts and experience helped him to work on this therapy very successfully.
A one more detoxification method in treating chronic diseases.
At Nadipathy global centre, the detoxification is used regularly for many patients. Dr.Raju says if the salt intake is making unhealthy (B.P, Sugar and other s) then the same salt if we treat on the body naturally then it completely vanish the diseases .In this regard, Beach Sand Therapy where on the banks of the beach the patient should be covered with the sand slowly by pouring the sand on the appropriate positions till it covers the whole body.
The patient should be sprinkled frequently with beach water. The duration of this depends on the patient’s disease and pulse .During this time Dr.Raju tests the Blood pressure of the patients that shows the changes in the rates.
The therapeutic objects of beach sand therapy is especially sand which can easily absorb heat, improves the signs and symptoms of rheumatism and arthrosis, chronic kidney problems, blood pressure, diabetes, asthma and cancer. Relieve skin diseases and allergies, works on inflammations of the airways and works against osteoporosis.
Sea water contains a sodium, magnesium, iodine, chloride, and calcium, which penetrates the body through osmosis. This therapy is refers to a multi functional type of therapy which combines the beneficial effects of heat with those of minerals.
Health benefits of Beach Sand therapy:
· Sea waves are relax the mind and body according to research the sound of the waves in our brain lulling us in to a deeply state, the body is rejuvenates.
· Sea air has a lot of electrons that neutralises the free radicals in our body. The negative ions can kill bacteria thus improving the health and immune system then leads to sea air boosts immune system.
· Beach sand therapy is great for lungs. Breathing of salt air clears the lungs.
· Beach is powerfully relaxing. Then great for nervous system
· Walking barefoot on the sand provides a natural foot massage. Reflexology is a technique which divides into zones. Each zone is linked through our nerves to various organs in our body and pressures on the various zones influence the internal organs through the nervous system.
· Nadipathy’s BeST therapy is also one of the detoxification method and it’s very fast in curing many diseases.